Heat Pump | Heat Pump Causes Bar Fire
Tweeter button Facebook button Technorati button Reddit button Linkedin button Delicious button Digg button Flickr button Stumbleupon button Newsvine button

Heat Pump | Heat Pump Causes Bar Fire

A heat pump fire has caused smoke and extinguishing agent damage to a Launceston bar and restaurant.

Fire crews were called to Alchemy on George Street about 9.40am today.

Launceston senior station officer Danny O’Donnell said a heat pump fault started the fire in the front hallway.


Mr O’Donnell said the fire was not hard to control and was contained to the front hallway, but crews had to use a dry powder agent to extinguish the fire.

“There is smoke and extinguishing


Click here to view rest of article from original site


Facebook Twitter Email

Comments are closed.